Data Loss Prevention
Prevents confidential information from breaching or losing, provides the manage tools of applications, computer assets and remote control.
• Flexible control mode: Disable, read-only, plaintext, encryption (password, drag & drop, specified PC), temp policy
• Support external HDD, USB drive, SD card, MP3…etc.
• External storage device registration method: Hardware, software, serial number
• MTP (smart phone) control
• HDD Protection:
• MBR and BitLocker disk protection: Prevent users escape control by using CD-ROM boot, USB drive boot, or HDD cascade
• BitLocker auto unlock disk after login Windows, support both GPT / MBR format
• Copy file to external storage device with supervisor approval
• Limit size of daily copy or single file to an external storage device
• Configure printing policy for each local or network printer
• Watermark protection
• Backup the printed content or file
• Alert and notification while printing with specified file name
• Allow temporary printing or cancel watermark with supervisor approval
Optical Device Control
• Disable disc recorder (CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray)
• Disable burning applications
• Burned into ciphertext or plaintext
• Comprehensive record & alert
• Burn CD/DVD with supervisor approval
System File Activity & Operation Record: Record system file deletion and rename event (includes command mode operation)
User Activity & Operation Record:
1. Software execution and operation
2. Web browsing
3. OS Login & logout
4. File operations includes create, copy, move, rename and delete
• Microsoft Office file access control and log (open, save, save as)
• Clipboard log (copy, copy paste)
• Port and tools protection: IrDA transceiver, Bluetooth, file transfer software, PrtScr key, remote control, GHOST, VMWare, Virtual Box, Hyper-V, P2P software, SHARE tools, registry editor, sound card, …etc.
• Disable the built-in or USB wireless network card
• General device control: Disable devices in Windows Device Manager
• Control Windows virtual devices, e.g., mobile phones, digital cameras, MP3 phones
• Individual encryption virtual discs: Store important files, and record user’s behavior on X-DISK
Do You Have any Questions?
Submit a business inquiry online.